We are delighted to connect with you at the Clinical Symposium on Wednesday, September 20th, 2023!
Please find attached the program brochure for details here .
Four key points:
1) This event will be held at the Italian Cultural Centre and virtually, and will be reviewed for accreditation for 2 CEUs.
2) Early Bird Tickets are back! Register by August 18th, 2023 11:59pm PDT.
Our exciting topics this year are:
- SGLT2 Inhibitors in the ‘Whiz’arding World of Nephrology: Are ‘flozins’ the Chosen One?
- Presented byDr. Hilary Wu, BSc(Pharm), ACPR, PharmD
- Improving Collaborative Care: Assessing and Enhancing Patient Readiness and Motivation for Change
- Presented by Dr. Josie Geller, PhD. R.Psych
- Update on COPD Guidelines and Environmental Impact of Inhalers
- Presented by Dr. Craig Roels, BSc(Pharm), ACPR, PharmD
4) If you cannot attend the live event, you can still receive CE credits by viewing the videos on demand and completing evaluations by October 4th, 2023 11:59pm PDT.