We've partnered with HealthPro to bring you this webinar you don't want to miss.
Come hear from our panellists as they share first-hand experiences to keep patient safety at the forefront of our minds
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- State the importance of incorporating Chemical Abstract Numbers as a strategy to reduce compounding errors.
- Describe HealthPRO’s advocacy efforts in reducing compounding errors by the addition of Chemical Abstract Numbers.
- Explain the rationale for the inclusion of CAS Numbers within Alberta Health Services (AHS) records - at sites that have launched Connect Care as well as sites that have not launched.
- Describe the operational process of incorporating CAS Numbers into their compounding formulas in AHS in both sites that have electronic barcoding software/technologies and paper-based processes.
- Identify key knowledge translation considerations for hospital pharmacies when implementing CAS Numbers into their operational processes.
HealthPRO brings together the national buying power and expertise of 1,300 member organizations to deliver contracts for high-quality products and services, saving both time and money for healthcare institutions across the country..
If you don't already have a CSHP account, simply create one to register for this webinar free of charge