Are you a pharmacist or pharmacy technician involved or interested in compounding non-sterile products for patients?
Curious about shelf-life stability?
This webinar will provide industry insight into these and many other compounded non-sterile preparation questions.
Presenter: Daphné Coache + Benjamin Tanguay
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the key factors that influence the stability of CNSPs
- State the importance of stability information in pharmaceutical compounding
- Explain the difference between a BUD and an expiry date
- Interpret the results of a stability study
- Describe what is a stability-indicating analytical method
- Recognize the different types of physicochemical instabilities most often observed in compounding