CSHP Saskatchewan Branch AGM and Educational Sessions
Date: Sept 28, 2022 to Oct 1, 2022
See Pheedloop site for pricing
This year’s digital conference highlights include:
1) Knowledge through Educational Sessions: Boasting a schedule of 10 accredited presentations encompassing a variety of topics and formats from some excellent speakers, there is sure to be something that peaks everyone’s interest! All sessions will be recorded and available to access for 2 weeks following the event.
2) Applauding Excellence in Awards and Research: Awards will be presented throughout the conference to keep you on the edge of your seat! The poster presentation format this year will allow conference attendees to view presentations on demand and at their convenience over the course of the conference.
3) Games with colleagues (or rivals!): Join us for a pharmacy rendition of Family Feud on September 29 at 8:30PM, and check out your PheedLoop package for the link to our epic Wordle competition!
4) Professional Development through Pharmacy Specialty Networks (PSNs): Attendees are invited to join in on the conversation by participating in the networks of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Leadership, Critical Care and Residency. These small groups will include selected moderators to help guide meaningful practice-enlightening conversations. We encourage everyone to join in – video chat style!
5) Mentorship Opportunities for Student Supporters: New this year, student supporters will have the opportunity to network with mentors from different specialties, backgrounds and interest areas. Students will be encouraged to connect and ask questions about hospital pharmacy practices, job opportunities, hospital pharmacy residency programs and much more. See your email for details on how to sign up as a student or mentor.