Call for Hospital News writers
March 23, 2022
CSHP is looking for 5-6 members (1 being a pharmacy resident) who are interested in contributing a brief article to CSHP's special section of Hospital News Magazine. By sharing your story, you'll help to raise awareness and appreciation among wider audiences for the varied work of pharmacy teams. Please share your expertise with us and help advocate for the pharmacy profession! To see last year's collection of articles, click here.
- Article length: 300 - 800 words
- Theme: "Hospital pharmacy and the COVID-19 pandemic: Where do we go from here?"
- Topics could include (but are not limited to): Equity in pharmacy, learning as a pharmacy resident during the pandemic, new directions and developments in pharmacy, burnout and mental health in pharmacy professionals, and much more!
- Style: Casual, magazine style for a general audience (i.e. imagine you're explaining pharmacy issues to a neighbour or friend)
- No references or citations needed
- Editing provided by CSHP and Hospital News
- You'll be listed as the author, with a byline
- Due date for article completion: April 20, 2022
If you are interested in participating, please email CSHP's Content Writer Rachel Glassman at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 1, 2022 (deadline extended) with a topic of your choice and a sample of your previous written work. Any questions are welcome, so please don't hesitate to reach out.