Call for Residency Roadmap reviewers and interviewers 2022
June 21, 2022
Call for Curriculum Vitae, Letter of Intent Reviewers and Mock Interviewers
The Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) is relaunching the Pharmacy Residency Application Roadmap Program this year. The program is designed for prospective pharmacy residency candidates to provide them with additional knowledge and experience needed to competitively apply for Year 1 and Year 2 pharmacy residency programs. The program will consist of both didactic (online modules) and practical (CV/essay review and mock interviews).
We are looking for CSHP members who were previous pharmacy residents or coordinators not currently actively involved in the interview and selection process of pharmacy residency programs (to avoid conflict of interest) to conduct CV/essay reviews and mock interviews.
Mock interviewer/CV reviewer and LOI reviewer participation requirements:
- CSHP member
- Not currently active in a pharmacy residency program selection process
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday July 8, 2022 with your Curriculum Vitae
- Each mock interviewer/CV & LOI reviewer will perform 12 mock interviews and 12 CV&LOI reviews
- Review Module 3: Writing CV/Cover Letter/Letter of Intents AND Module 5: Residency Interview Preparation
- Attend a one-hour training session for the CV and Letter of Intent and Mock Interview at a mutually agreed upon date and time
- Be available on the weekend of October 15/16 to conduct a “live” virtual mock interview