On behalf of the CSHP Ontario Branch Education Committee, we are excited to present you the 75th Annual Educational Sessions!
The Education Committee is dedicated to developing a program with topics covering a range of specialties and issues relevant to pharmacy practitioners in hospitals, primary care and leadership. We will have another exciting lineup of presentations and panels this year offering speakers with strong expertise in their areas.
This year the 2023 CSHP Ontario Branch Annual Conference will be held in person at the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo. The 2023 CSHP OB Awards Reception will held as part of the event.
We hope that you are able to take full advantage of the educational value at our 2023 Conference! Stay tuned for program updates.
AGM: Registration and Fee Information
- Fees are payable to the Ontario Branch, Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists by cheque, VISA or MasterCard and MUST accompany this form. All fees are subject to 13% HST.
- CSHP accepts faxed registrations for those wishing to pay by credit card (in this case, please do not mail original form). To qualify for the early bird fees, registrations must be post-marked or faxed (with payment) on or before October 2nd, 2023. Cheques post-dated after this date will not be eligible for the early bird fee. Confirmations will be e-mailed within two weeks of receipt of registration.
- Students / Residents are defined as undergraduate students and those registered in residency training programs.
- Registrations may be cancelled, in writing, without penalty up to October 16th, 2023.
- Cancellations after October 16th, 2023 will be assessed an administration fee of $25.00.
- No refunds will be made after October 31st, 2023.
- By registering for the Ontario Branch, CSHP 75th Annual Conference, you have provided your release for the free use by Ontario Branch, CSHP for promotional purposes of any photographs taken of you or in which you may be seen during the meeting.
Fresenius Kabi Travel Grant Reimbursement for CSHP Members
Ontario Branch CSHP is pleased to offer reimbursement of up to $250 to current Ontario Branch CSHP members for expenses related to transportation, mileage, taxi/parking, accommodation, meals, and registration/tuition incurred to attend the Ontario Branch Annual Conference.
- There will be a maximum reimbursement of $250 per year provided to members who complete the Fresenius Kabi Travel Fund Expense Claim Form and return it to the registration desk on site. Please note this is available on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis with a limited amount available for this event. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN ONE MONTH OF THE EVENT.