Annual General Meeting
The CSHP AGM represents one of the most significant opportunities for members and supporters from across the country to come together to network with peers, debate policy issues important to the hospital and community healthcare landscape, and shape the year ahead.
In 2019, the society family came together in Dartmouth, NS. The work completed at the meetings manifested the strength of individuals harmonized to further healthcare in Canada.
2019 AGM Proceedings
- The financial statements of CSHP and the report of the public accountant were presented for Member approval
- The Members appointed the public accountant for the succeeding year and directed to fix the remuneration payment
-The Members elected Directors
- Other business
Watch the 2019 AGM in its Entirety
CSHP NS BRANCH EDUCATION DAY
Every year the AGM host Branch puts arranging an inspiring and informative education day. The 2019 host was CSHP Nova Scotia Branch.
Education Day Topics
- Caring for People who Inject Substances in Hospital
- The Opioid Crisis: Nova Scotia's Response and a Pharmacist's Perspective
- Deprescribing, Medication Optimization and the Drug Burden Index
- Natural Health Products in Clinical Oncology Practice
Education Day Sponsors