Annual Program Fees
Canadian Program Fees
Single-site program – $3,000
1 training site with greater than 60 residency training days
Multi-site program – $3,500
2 plus training sites with greater than 60 residency training days
University Based Clinical Masters Program (Québec programs) – $6,000
Includes programs that deliver training to 20-50 residents at 8-20 sites with greater than 60 residency training days. These programs do not participate in the Pharmacy Residency Application Matching Service (PRAMS).
Multi-site program of considerable size – $8,000
Includes programs with residency positions spread across a large geographic area (e.g. Alberta Health Services) and/or programs with greater than 20 residents trained annually in sites with greater than 60 residency training days (e.g. Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services).
In an organization where a residency program exists, the program fee for each additional program is $2,500.
How are Annual Program Fees used?
Annual Program Fees are a source of revenue for covering CPRB’s operational costs, including the following:
- Annual CPRB Meeting
- CPRB personnel
- CPRB’s portion of CSHP overhead
- Pharmacy Residency Application Matching Service (PRAMS)
- Continuing professional development and the ongoing development of tools and techniques to support residencies
- Continuing education for residency program stakeholders
- Annual Student and Resident Networking Event
- Creation and maintenance of standards
- Accreditation survey visits
International Program Fees
Contact CPRB Administrator for information regarding fees for international programs.