Call for Applications for the Position of CSHP Representative to the Board of Directors of the Canadian Council on Continuing Education in Pharmacy
By: Amanda Iannaccio
Term of Appointment: 3 years plus optional additional 2 – 5 years maximum / commencing May 2019
CSHP Candidate Criteria:
- Current CSHP Membership (minimum 2 years preferred).
- Working in the area of interest of the representative position.
- Extensive knowledge in the subject area of the representative position.
- General skill or expertise in the profession that would be beneficial to the external organization.
- Respected member of the pharmacy community.
- Past active involvement in CSHP at the national or branch levels.
- CSHP representatives are required to file a report to the CSHP Board twice yearly.
CCCEP Candidate Criteria:
For details on the CCCEP Board of Director Competency Profile, click here. A copy of the CCCEP Director’s Job Description is available on request.
Instructions for Applicants
Please submit the following documents by the deadline date:
- Copy of your curriculum vitae.
- One-page statement describing your past involvement with CSHP, your interest in volunteering for this position, and how your skills complement the criteria.
- CSHP Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
Submit the above noted documents to the CSHP office by fax (613-736-5660) or scan and e-mail the documents to Rosemary Pantalone at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the role of a CSHP Representative or to obtain a copy of the CCCEP Director’s Job Description, please contact Rosemary Pantalone.
Deadline Date for Applications: Monday, March 4, 2019