Call for Expression of Interest: Managing Editor, CSHP Hospital Pharmacy in Canada Survey - RSVP by January 14, 2019
By: Amanda Iannaccio
The CSHP Hospital Pharmacy in Canada Survey Board is seeking a CSHP member who will serve as a contracted Managing Editor to support survey development, data collection, data analysis, results preparation, table/graph development, text editing, and related services. The Hospital Pharmacy in Canada survey has been conducted annually, then biennially since 1985/1986, for a total of 18 published reports. This service to hospital pharmacists in Canada will again be conducted with data being collected and analyzed for the 2019/2020 year. The overall objectives of this project are to make the participation experienced by hospital pharmacies as easy as possible, while at the same time collecting the highest quality of data feasible and presenting the results in easy to understand graphics, tables, and written text. To the extent possible, it is also desirable to maintain data comparability with previous surveys.
The Managing Editor will be expected to participate in all meetings and teleconferences of the Board and any other meetings that are required to fulfill her/his responsibilities, as described here, in order to successfully deliver:
- the finalized survey questionnaire by May 2020;
- the finalized Hospital Pharmacy in Canada Report by March 2021.
The Managing Editor will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Member of CSHP in good standing
- Experience as a hospital pharmacy leader
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary hospital pharmacy services
- Demonstrated experience in publications as an author or editor
- Demonstrated experience in project leadership and management
- Fluency in both of Canada’s official languages: an asset
Any questions should be addressed to Laurie Frid, CSHP's General Program Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit your application, please forward an email or a letter outlining your motivation and qualifications, and a copy of your curriculum vitae to Laurie Frid by Monday, January 14, 2019.