Call for Nominations for the Position of CSHP Representative to the Board of Directors of the Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs (CCAPP)
By: Amanda Iannaccio
(Term of Appointment: 3 years plus optional additional 3 years – 6 years maximum)
CSHP Candidate Criteria:
- Current CSHP Membership (minimum 2 years preferred)
- Working in the area of interest of the representative position
- Extensive knowledge in the subject area of the representative position
- General skill or expertise in the profession that would be beneficial to the external organization
- Respected member of the pharmacy community
- Past active involvement in CSHP at the national or branch levels
- CSHP representatives are required to file a report to the CSHP Board twice yearly
CCAPP Nomination Criteria:
Click here for details on the CCAPP nomination criteria.
Instructions for Applicants:
Please submit the following documents by the deadline date:
- Copy of your curriculum vitae
- One-page statement describing your past involvement with CSHP, your interest in volunteering for this position, and how your skills complement the criteria
- CSHP Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
Submit the above noted documents to the CSHP office by fax (613-736-5660) or scan and email the documents to Rosemary Pantalone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the role of a CSHP Representative, please contact Rosemary Pantalone.
Application Deadline: Monday, December 3, 2018