Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
The Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (ISSN: 0008-4123) is now available electronically at www.cjhp-online.ca!
CSHP members and subscribers to the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (CJHP) have made it clear that an easy-to-use, fully searchable, electronic version of the CJHP is important to them. The CJHP website uses Open Journal Systems (OJS) software to bring you each issue in a clear, readable electronic format.
The intuitive OJS platform offers full searching of the CJHP archives that are available to date (currently, the CJHP online has a complete archive of issues from 2000 to present).
The online version of the CJHP (www.cjhp-online.ca) was introduced in 2009.
- Full text of all CJHP articles, with the exception of the Editorial, Point Counterpoint, and Commentary from the Presidential Team sections, are open access beginning 6 months after publication (a pay per-view system for embargoed articles is in place). CSHP members will continue to have free, immediate access to the electronic CJHP, one of the many benefits of CSHP membership.
- Authors who wish to have their articles immediately open access can do so by paying a $100 fee to forgo the embargo period. Simply complete the CSHP Authorship Form.
- In 2015, we moved to an online only version of the CJHP and have also introduced the institutional online subscription option. More details with rates are available here.
All users will need to register to use the OJS system using the "Register" link in the top menu bar.
Please direct any comments or questions to the Publications Administrator.
Please click for more information:
- Advertising in the CJHP
- Submitting a manuscript to the CJHP
- Becoming a reviewer for the CJHP
- Obtaining permission to use CJHP material
- Subscription Information for 2017
Online advertising is available for the electronic CJHP! Please see our CJHP Media Kit for Rates.
To inquire about advertising in the CJHP, please contact Jim Hall at Keith Communications by phone 905-849-7777 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors interested in submitting a manuscript to the CJHP are asked to carefully review the Author Guidelines (available on the CJHP website at under "About/Submissions") for rules and requirements. All potential articles are received through our online submission and review system at http://cjhp.msubmit.net. New users must register and detailed instructions are available at the top of the homepage. The peer review and decision process can take anywhere from 3−12 months, depending on how many revisions a manuscript must undergo.
Any questions about the online submission system or peer review process can be directed to CSHP’s Publications Administrator.
The peer review process is the cornerstone of all high-quality, well-respected publications. The CJHP Editorial Board invites you to become a reviewer for the CJHP. If you are an active health care practitioner, please consider what you can contribute to one of hospital pharmacy's most prestigious journals.
To become a peer reviewer for the CJHP, please register on our online submission and review system at http://cjhp.msubmit.net/, and select your areas of expertise.
Already registered on eJPress? Please login and verify your contact information in your profile. If you are having trouble logging in or changing your account, please contact the CSHP office by phone: 613-736-9733 ext. 228.
CSHP would like to thank all reviewers for their participation in the peer review process for the CJHP. Their assistance in this regard has helped us to maintain the high quality of articles published in the Journal.
The CJHP Strategic Plan was adopted by CSHP council in 2007. We are constantly working to improve the quality and content of the journal and welcome any member or subscriber feedback at email@example.com.