Canadian Medication Optimization Briefing – Antimicrobial Stewardship
By: Julie Sobowale
We are pleased to introduce a new publication available to CSHP members, the Canadian Medication Optimization Briefing! This peer-reviewed, 2-page brief is a quick reference on specific topics in clinical pharmacy practice.
The first in the series focuses on the topic of antimicrobial stewardship. Read about how to improve the patient experience and build antimicrobial stewardship into your practice.
The layout of the Canadian Medication Optimization Briefing is an adaptation of the Medicines Optimisation Briefing developed by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) and the Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education in Great Britain.
- Miranda So for writing the briefing on Antimicrobial Stewardship
- The CSHP working group for designing the template:
- Roxane Carr
- Zack Dumont
- Michael LeBlanc
- Bill Semchuk
- Cheryl Sadowski
- Miranda So
- Sally Tierney
- Sarah Jennings (CSHP’s Professional Affairs Associate)
- Julie Sobowale (CSHP’s Publications Administrator)
- Cathy Lyder (CSHP’s Director, Members and Programs)
- Everyone behind the scenes for getting the inaugural issue ready in time for World Antibiotics Awareness Week 2017
- The Royal Pharmaceutical Society for granting permission to adapt the Medicines Optimisation Briefing template