- Clinical Practice Standards for a Heart Failure
Regina General Hospital, Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region, SK. Saskatchewan Branch Success Story WINNER 2012
- Home Inotrope Program for Patients with End-Stage Heart Failure Awaiting Heart Transplant
Providence Health Centre, Vancouver, BC Success Story Competition 2012
- Evaluation of In-Hospital and Post-Discharge Utilization of Preventative Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy in Patients Who Have Undergone Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (PPC 2013) Arden Barry
- Lack of Effectiveness of a Pharmacist Intervention towards Improving Medication Adherence in Patients Attending Cardiac Rehabilitation: A Randomized Controlled Trial (PPC 2012) Wasem Alsabbagh
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
- Learn about Medications. Island Health (2019). Access videos designed for patients to help them understand how and when to take the medications. The 6 videos cover these medications: ACE Inhibitors, ARBS, Beta Blockers, DOACs, Statins, and Warfarin.
- Hypertension Canada
- Turgeon RD, Anderson TJ, Grégoire J, Pearson GJ. Updated guidelines for the management of dyslipidemia and prevention of cardiovascular disease by pharmacists.Can Pharm J. 2015; 148(1)