CSHP's Pharmacy Practice in Hospitals and Other Collaborative Healthcare Settings: Position Statements Are Now Available!
By: Chris Doody
As a set of position statements, this document expresses the stance of CSHP and describes a desired and achievable level of performance that is applicable to the practice of pharmacy in a healthcare organization, regardless of geographical location, experience, or area of practice. This collection of position statements may be used for many purposes:
- Conducting self-assessment, in the context of practice evaluation
- Communicating the role of the pharmacy team in the provision of patient care
- Guiding best practice and quality improvement activities
- Writing detailed practice guidelines
- Writing policies and procedures
- Developing strategic plans
Click here, to access the full Position Statements.