CSHP Foundation Education Grant Program
The Education Grant Program Description provides information about the
- Competition Process
- Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
- Required Elements of Educational Grant Submissions
for the following three types of Education Grants.
Application Documents and Timelines
- The application period is now open, with a submission deadline of October 10, 2019.
- Applications are to be submitted online at https://cshpfoundationgrants.msubmit.net. Applicants must register at this site and submit all the required grant application files in PDF format.
- Criteria and Submission Checklist: Thematic Conferences Development/Educational Programs or Materials
- Criteria for Evaluation of Submissions: Thematic Conferences Development/Educational Programs or Materials
- Grant Budget Template: Thematic Conferences Development/Educational Programs or Materials
- The deadline for submissions is October 10, 2019
A. Short Sabbatical or Traineeship for Pharmacists Grants
- Applications due Closed for 2019
- The application period will be announced in the eBulletin annually in November, with an application deadline in March.
- All submissions are to be sent electronically to Stephanie Clancy, CSHP Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
- Criteria and Submission Checklist: Sabbatical Grants
- Criteria for Evaluation of Submissions: Sabbatical Grants
B. Thematic Conferences Development Grants AND
C. Educational Programs or Materials Development for Pharmacists Grants
If you have any questions about the education grant application process, please contact Stephanie Clancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.