CSHP Foundation Education Grant Program
The Education Grant Program Description provides information about the
- Competition Process
- Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
- Required Elements of Educational Grant Submissions
for the following three types of Education Grants.
Application Documents and Timelines
A. Short Sabbatical or Traineeship for Pharmacists Grants
- Applications due Closed for 2019
- The application period will be announced in the eBulletin annually in November, with an application deadline in March.
- All submissions are to be sent electronically to Laurie Frid, CSHP Foundation Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Criteria and Submission Checklist: Sabbatical Grants
- Criteria for Evaluation of Submissions: Sabbatical Grants
B. Thematic Conferences Development Grants AND
C. Educational Programs or Materials Development for Pharmacists Grants
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
- The application period is now open, with a submission deadline of October 10, 2019.
- Applications are to be submitted online at https://cshpfoundationgrants.msubmit.net. Applicants must register at this site and submit all the required grant application files in PDF format.
- Criteria and Submission Checklist: Thematic Conferences Development/Educational Programs or Materials
- Criteria for Evaluation of Submissions: Thematic Conferences Development/Educational Programs or Materials
- Grant Budget Template: Thematic Conferences Development/Educational Programs or Materials
- The deadline for submissions is October 10, 2019