Health Standards Organization Public Consultation on its HSO:76000 Integrated People-Centred Health Systems standard
Health Standards Organization (HSO) has opened a public consultation on its HSO:76000 Integrated People-Centred Health Systems standard. The consultation closes at midnight on October 6, 2019.
According to HSO’s website, the “Health Standards Organization (HSO) has co-designed the world’s first evidence-based standard on integrated people-centred care and services.”
The standard includes the following 10 key design principles:
- Target Population and Outcomes
- Comprehensive and Coordinated Continuum of Care
- Seamless Access, Flow and Transitions
- People-Centred Teams
- System Leadership
- Shared Governance and Accountability
- Aligned Funding and Incentives
- Interoperable Information Systems
- Impact-Based Performance Management
- Learning Culture
The standard is not part of the Qmentum Accreditation or Distinction Programs: it is a stand-alone document.
Please take note that CSHP will not be collating or submitting responses from CSHP members for this consultation. The survey is designed so that you can start it, save your responses, and resume your work later.
You can access the draft standard and the link to the survey here.