- Antimicrobial Stewardship Backgrounders: Connecting Pharmacists with Prescribers
S Fryters and J Slobodan, AB Branch Contest 2014 entry
- Development of an Algorithm and an Antimicrobial Pre-Print Order Form for the treatment of Clostridium difficile infection in hospitalized immunocompromised patients at the Cross Cancer Institute
Alberta Success Story Competition 2012
- Improving Vaccination Rates in Hospitalized Patients
Alberta Health Services, Alberta Success Story Competition Winner 2012
- Optimizing Perinatal HIV Outcomes: Pharmacist Contributions in a Collaborative Care Model
M Foisy, C Hughes, Winner, AB Branch Contest 2014 National Winner
- We “PIC’D” our Battle: Pharmacist Intervention on C.Difficile
London Health Sciences Centre Team, ON Branch Contest 2014 Winner
Posters (member-only content)
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes of Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy: Experience at a Community Hospital. Anna Lee, BScPhm Pharm D, Susan John, BScPhm MD FRCP (C), Reena Lovinsky, MD FRCP (C) The Scarborough Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Impact of an Antibiotic Stewardship Audit and Feedback Program on a General Internal Medicine Ward: A Before and After Study. Anna Lee, BScPhm Pharm D, Susan John, BScPhm MD FRCP (C), Reena Lovinsky, MD FRCP(C). The Scarborough Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Webinars (member-only content)
- Addressing Medication Errors in HIV-Positive Inpatients: A Clinician’s Guide to Antiretroviral Assessment
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship. Public Health Ontario.
- Interim Guidance for Antiviral Prophylaxis and Treatment of Influenza Illness due to Avian Influenza A (H7N9) Virus (Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada)
- Medical Access to Artesunate or Quinine for Malaria Treatment Streamlined in Canada through the Canadian Malaria Network (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- The Use of Antiviral Drugs for Influenza: A foundation document for practitioners (Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada)
- Why Antimicrobial Stewardship is Important (a short animated video produced by the Mount Sinai Hospital – University Health Network Antimicrobial Stewardship Program in 2013)