Medication Distribution Systems
- Aseptic/797 Implementation: What’s Up in the Hood?
J Read, D George, Alberta Branch Contest 2014 Entry
- 'Canada's Prettiest Town' - Unit Dose and Bar Coding Implementation
Alexandra Marine and General Hospital, Goderich, ON - Ontario Branch Success Story Competition 2013
- Document Scanning Technology - Hospital-Wide Initiative for Improved Patient Safety,
Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, ON - Ontario Branch Success Story Competition 2013
- Exceeding Great Expectations for Unit Dose Distribution
Neilson, 2nd place, Alberta Branch Contest 2014 National Winner
- Gee whiz it's time; implement GTIN
Doug Sellinger, SK Branch Contest 2014 entry National Winner
- Patient’s Own Medications (POM) Project: A Quality Improvement Project in General Surgery Patients
Kelly Foster, Leah Edmonds, Lucas Thorne-Humphrey, Heather Neville, Victoria General Hospital, Halifax, NS Branch Contest Winner 2014 (tie)
- Project Report; BoxPicker Update
Doug Sellinger, SK Branch Contest 2014 entry
- Development of a Training Program for Hazardous Drugs Handling (PPC 2013) Donna Woloschuk
Please note you must be logged in as a member to view the webinar.
Toolkit (coming soon)
- One Dose at a Time: Implementing a Unit-Dose Medication Management System (manual and automated, cabinets and robotics)
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
Responding to disasters: guidelines for pharmacy (2016 – International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP))