Are you a hospital pharmacist? Here is what we do for you!
- Provide ways to meet your continuing education goals with a variety of CSHP programs, such as educational events, conferences, and webinars
- Offer competitively-priced professional liability insurance
- Allow you to stay current with issues in hospital pharmacy practice and pharmacy research, with complimentary subscriptions to the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (CJHP) and Interactions: News from CSHP
- Ensure your voice is included in healthcare planning by policy makers and the government and represent your perspectives in response to healthcare decisions
- Increase public and policy maker awareness of the role and value of hospital pharmacists
- Advance the roles of hospital pharmacists in New Brunswick
- Award thousands of dollars annually to members for continuing education and travel
- Give awards, grants and scholarships to deserving members and students
- Provide connections with more than 3000 hospital pharmacists online via Pharmacy Specialty Networks (PSNs)
- And much, much more!
Learn more about the various types of membership here.
For more information, contact your New Brunswick CSHP membership chair:
Pharmacy Specialty Networks
CSHP members and individual supporters may join as many Pharmacy Specialty Networks as they want. Joining a PSN is easy:
- Go to www.qid.io
- Register - you only have to do this the first time you visit the QID page. Please make sure that you register with the same email address that is associated with your CSHP membership profile
- Log in on the QID page
- Join whichever PSN(s) communities you would like
- Talk - start a conversation with your colleagues from across the country
Watch a quick (silent) tutorial