The Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) Nova Scotia Branch is the professional advocacy association representing the views and interests of hospital pharmacists and pharmacists-in-training on Canada’s seacoast. In addition to providing our members with education and tools to assist them in their daily practice, we advocate on behalf of hospital pharmacists to government and other stakeholders to ensure that hospital pharmacy issues are heard and addressed.
Membership has its privileges, including:
- Pharmacist Clinical Experience Program, click here for more information
- FREE continuing education sessions through your local branch, in person and via teleconference and/or e-presentations
- FREE access to CSHP's Pharmacy Specialty Networks (PSNs) allowing you to network with pharmacists from across the country with similar areas of interest
- FREE subscription to the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
- FREE subscription to CSHP's eBulletin (formerly Employment & Opportunities Bulletin [EOB])
- Eligibility for CSHP National and Nova Scotia Branch awards
- Research and Education grant funding available
- Discounted conference rates at the CSHP Professional Practice Conference (PPC), National Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Nova Scotia Branch Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Discounted rates for professional liability insurance
- Discounted rates with several major retailers including Hertz Rental Cars, Ramada Hotels, etc.
- And much more!!!
To join today or for more information regarding CSHP membership, please contact the Membership Committee Co-Chairs, Laura Minard (Senior Chair) and Tessa Lambourne (Junior Chair), or visit the Membership section of the CSHP National website.