- A Narcotics Program for Dialysis Patients with Chronic Pain
York Region Chronic Kidney Disease Program
Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, Richmond Hill, ON - Ontario Branch Success Story Competition 2013
- A World without Codeine, the Alberta Pediatric Experience
L Boulter – 3rd place, AB Branch Contest 2014
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
- Are You Thinking About Taking Opioids (Painkillers) for Your Pain? (Michael G. DeGroote National Pain Centre - at McMaster University)
- The 2017 Canadian Guideline for Opioids for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain (Michael G. DeGroote National Pain Centre - at McMaster University)
- Consumers Can Help Prevent Harm from Opioid Use! (Institute for Safe Medication Use Canada)
- Francais: Les consommateurs peuvent aider à prévenir les préjudices liés à la prise des opioïdes!
English: Consumers Can Help Prevent Harm from Opioid Use!
- Opioid Stewardship (Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada)
- Unintended Consequences (Michael G. DeGroote National Pain Centre - at McMaster University)