- Document Scanning Technology - Hospital-Wide Initiative for Improved Patient Safety
Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, ON - Ontario Branch Success Story Competition 2013
- A Simple Quality Improvement Initiative: Generating a Computerized Medication Record for Patients
Fiona Mitchell- Memorial University School of Pharmacy, NL Success Story Winner 2013
- Planning and Evaluation of a Computerized Prescriber Order Entry Implementation (PPC 2015) Diane Chong and Salma Satchu
- Telepharmacy Support of an Antimicrobial Stewardship Program in a Small Rural Acute Care Hospital (PPC 2015) Sammu Dhaliwall
- The Role of Clinical Informatics in Improving the Assessment of Venous Thromboembolism Risk and Prophylaxis (PPC 2014) Vaishali Sengar
Please note you must be logged in as a member to view the webinars.
- Beg, Borrow or Steal? Funding Automation Pays Off!
- Change – The Challenge of CPOE Implementation
- Key Considerations and Success Factors for a Sustainable Medication Bar Coding Implementation
- Pharmacy Automation: Rise of the Machines!
- New Managing Medication Standards – Focus on Required Organizational Practices (ROPs) What You Need to Know!
- New Managing Medication Standards - What you need to know!
- Technology in Clinical Practice…. Is the Digital Revolution Creating Better Patient Care?
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.