Here is a sampling of what CSHP has to offer pharmacy technicians who join CSHP as a Supporter:
- Pharmacy Specialty Networks. Reach out to pharmacy technicians and pharmacists in any number of the PSNs: ask questions, provide insight. These PSNs might interest to you: Medication Safety, Medication Distribution, Parenteral Services, or Small Hospitals.
- Official Publications. Read the latest guideline, position statement, or information paper. Join a writing team to develop a new official publication.
- Advocacy: Learn about issues in pharmacy. Watch for consultations posted to CSHP’s website and have your voice heard by responding to the consultations.
- Pharmacy 365. Tap into the growing suite of resources for a variety of pharmacy topics.
- CJHP: Read about new developments in pharmacy practice.
- Conference: meet and learn from others at CSHP's events such as its annual Professional Practice Conference.
- Volunteering: Join a committee, task force, or working group.