Refer to the section, Overall Application Process and Key Dates, for an overview of the process.
The deadline to apply to a residency program is October 15, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Create an account with PRAMS. Application period will open Mid-August 2018.
- Complete the online application, which includes uploading transcripts in PDF format and requesting references online.
- Submit your application to programs. When you submit to your first program, you will be prompted to pay the initial registration fee.
- The identity of all programs to which you have applied will be disclosed to those programs.
- Only programs to which you have applied will have access to that information and your application.
- Pay the registration fee(s).
- Ensure that your application is complete by the October 15 deadline, including completion of three references and checking if programs require additional information other than what is on the application.
- You may cancel a reference request and select a new referee.
- Applicants will not be able to read the comments provided by the referees.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted – no exceptions. Check that all information required by the program is submitted directly to the program.
- Finish ranking your programs no later than January 7, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Programs will be able to communicate directly with you, via the email address you provided in PRAMS.