PRAMS is now closed. Please check back in August 2019 for further details.
Please click on the link below to create an account with PRAMS.
Refer to the section, Overall Application Process and Key Dates, for an overview of the process.
The deadline to apply to a residency program is October 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Create an account with PRAMS
- Complete the online application, which includes uploading transcripts in PDF format and requesting references online.
- Submit your application to programs. When you submit to your first program, you will be prompted to pay the initial registration fee.
- The identity of all programs to which you have applied will be disclosed to those programs.
- Only programs to which you have applied will have access to that information and your application.
- Pay the registration fee(s).
- Ensure that your application is complete by the October 15, 2019 deadline, including completion of three references and checking if programs require additional information other than what is on the application.
- You may cancel a reference request and select a new referee.
- Applicants will not be able to read the comments provided by the referees.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted – no exceptions. Check that all information required by the program is submitted directly to the program.
- Finish ranking your programs no later than January 6, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Programs will be able to communicate directly with you, via the email address you provided in PRAMS.