Do you work in, or have an interest in hospital pharmacy? Our Supporters include pharmacy technicians, pharmacy leaders (non-pharmacists), individuals who work in the pharmaceutical industry, and others who are interested in hospital pharmacy. We welcome their continuing involvement with CSHP, and we look forward to working with you this coming year!
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Supporters are non-pharmacist individuals who support the mission, vision and values of CSHP and pay the required fees. Supporters are not eligible for membership.
Individual Supporters have the right to serve as a member of a Committee or Task Force.
Every Supporter who is an individual, with the exception of those residing outside Canada, must be connected with a Branch and pay the applicable branch fee. Individuals living outside Canada who wish to be connected with a branch must pay the applicable branch fee.
Professional Liability Insurance
CSHP offers competitively-priced pharmacy technician rates. The insurance policy term runs from July 1 to June 30 each year. For more information, visit our liability insurance page.
Your journey continues with CSHP!
- Attend continuing education programs through conferences and online programs. These events are held both nationally and locally and offer the opportunity to learn from leaders in hospital pharmacy practice
- Attend CSHP meetings, conferences, and educational events at Member/Supporter or Pharmacy Technician rates
- Stay informed with subscriptions to the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (CJHP), the CSHP e-Newsbrief, and the CSHP eBulletin
- Network with hospital pharmacy leaders at CSHP events
- Network with CSHP members and supporters from a variety of hospital pharmacy practice settings through Pharmacy Specialty Networks (PSNs). CSHP offers PSNs which focus on cardiology, infectious diseases, paediatrics, primary care, and more!
- Join an Official Publications writing team. CSHP has authored a number of Official Publications related to hospital pharmacy practice
- Volunteer on a committee or task force. Involvement will enhance your professional connections and exposure to all that CSHP offers
If someone encouraged to you join CSHP, provide their name on the ‘referral’ line in your application, and they'll get the credit! Those who make a referral receive $10 for encouraging Members and Supporters to join and $5 for referring pharmacy residents and students. Credit can be applied toward publications, continuing education programs, and renewal fees. Learn more about CSHP's referral program.