Webinar Series on Compounding
The Compounding Knowledge Mobilization Task Force (2015-2017) created a webinar series to address issues related to aseptic and nonaseptic compounding.Each webinar packs a lot of key information in about 30 minutes (some webinars will run for 60 minutes).
As a CSHP member or supporter you can view all previously recorded webinars. You must be to logged in as a member to view these webinars.
- Aseptic compounding: training and assessment (Donna Woloschuk)
- Hand Hygiene (Michelle Koberinski)
- Packaging the Personnel (Gowning for the Cleanroom) (Bal Dhillon)
- Safe Compounding with Hazardous Drugs (Michelle Koberinski)
- Validating Cleaning Practices (Dana Lyons)
- Cleaning the Cleanroom (Marianne Tofan)
- Cleanroom Planning and Design: How Do We Know When We Have It Right? (Steve Black)
- Struggle and Emerge - Applying Beyond Use Dates and Understanding Packaging Needs (Doug Sellinger)
- Compounding Interest: Managing high-risk preparation pays high dividends (Doug Sellinger)
- Apply as Needed: Nonaseptic Compounding (Doug Sellinger)
The compounding webinars are made possible through a generous grant from Pfizer Injectables. The Compounding Knowledge Mobilization Task Force is solely responsible for the content. Pfizer has had no input or influence on the content of these presentations.