What's Our Vision
CSHP’s Vision 2020
CSHP will be a thriving, progressive society, leading and inspiring excellent pharmacy practice integral to patient-centred care in hospitals and other collaborative healthcare settings.
Vision de la SCPH
La SCPH sera une société dynamique, en constante évolution, qui saura inspirer l’excellence d’une pratique de la pharmacie indispensable aux soins centrés sur le patient dans les hôpitaux et les autres milieux de soins de santé misant sur la collaboration.
How will we get there?
CSHP Strategic Plan 2015-2020
As approved by the CSHP Board on March 8, 2015.
|Key Strategic Areas
- To have a single engaging initiative that focuses our efforts on improving patient health outcomes.
- To be an effective advocate of excellent pharmacy practice integral to patient-centred care with external stakeholders.
- To have CJHP recognized as a respected international publication serving as a major venue for dissemination of information related to patient-centred pharmacy practice.
- To have strong, productive collaboration between CSHP and its Foundation in order to better serve Members, Supporters and partners.
- To have a clear, proactive CPRB plan to meet the needs of entry-to-practice PharmD program graduates.
|Member and Volunteer Engagement
- To have a 4% net increase in Members and Supporters.
- To have a thriving volunteer base.
- To have 50% of Members registered in at least one Pharmacy Specialty Network.
- To have an effective, strategic Board.
- To have stronger governance and strategic alignment between CSHP National, its Branches, and A.P.E.S.
- To have stronger governance relationships between the CSHP Board and the Affiliated Boards, committees, task forces and external representatives.
- To have alignment between strategic priorities and Society resources.
- To have implemented the agreed recommendations of the operational review.
- To have effective succession of staff, Board, and volunteers.
- To have adaptive communications that support this strategic plan and meet Member needs, including transparency and accountability.
- To have effective risk management.